Spectacular pix Richard! The glaciers, and the Bald Eagles must have been even more impressive in person.
those are really great pictures...looks like the weather was cooler where you were compared to the 107 in woodland hills.......larry
True it was cooler than Woodland Hills at 107, but then, where is it not?As for the Bald Eagles, we're taking up a collection to buy some Rogaine for them before their next concert.
Rich, I can't view your pictures. I clicked on the link in your post, then clicked on play and nothing. Help!
Rich, I tried it again, and still nothing. It says there's an error on the page.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Spectacular pix Richard! The glaciers, and the Bald Eagles must have been even more impressive in person.
those are really great pictures...
looks like the weather was cooler where you were compared to the 107 in woodland hills.......
larry
True it was cooler than Woodland Hills at 107, but then, where is it not?
As for the Bald Eagles, we're taking up a collection to buy some Rogaine for them before their next concert.
Rich, I can't view your pictures. I clicked on the link in your post, then clicked on play and nothing. Help!
Rich, I tried it again, and still nothing. It says there's an error on the page.
Post a Comment