Photo Challenge: El Torito


5 comments:

Roberta said...

I don't think El Torito is in Philadelphia, so I hope you can find a place that makes good Carne Asada. If not, I'm sure Dad can oblige you by eating some in your honor every now and then.

Michael said...

no place in the world should be deprived of good carne asada ...

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Mom--LOL. Did you ask the waiter to take the pic? You're too funny.

Ben--Guess what I am going to do tonight? Mom called me this morning to let me know that FRESH molassess cookies were available. I am going over to their house after work to eat one or two (or three or four). I'll be sure to have one in your honor.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Maybe Mom can send some your way...that is if I don't eat them all first.

Roberta said...

Dad said I should make more cookies and send them to you,
Ben. That way we can avoid another outbreak of the 'Molasses Cookie Wars.'