Photo Challenge: Got Exercise?

I like exercising, I just wish I didn't like chocolate donuts so much!

5 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Mom--I was just thinking to myself that you hadn't posted a pic of you on the stair stepper yet.

Mick said...

I exercise all the time Roberta. First you lift the television remote, then you extend your arm and repeat...!

Roberta said...

Mick, How many times would I have to lift the remote to work off the donut?????

Rob said...

I would be willing to to a "remote" exercise class. I know it has helped me put on, I mean take off numerous pounds. Plus the extra added benefit of having very heathy fingers and thumbs. for more info on the class email me at
rcenglish@gmail.com

Michael said...

ilove going to 24 hour too, however, due to a special offer at achool i also got to join all bally's gyms for $30. so i use that to go lift with some friends
... btw ... i havent been posting pics because for some reason my comp stopped uploading them ... ill work on it k?