

I went to the Long Beach Art Museum and Lunch with Grandma in celebration of her recent birthday. The exhibition at the museum was of California Artists (pretty good) and Baskets (someone's private collection, believe it or not). We had lunch at the museum cafe, then strolled around the area. I think if I won a lot of money in the lottery I would like to own a home on Ocean Blvd in Long Beach!
8 comments:
Cool pics mom! I'll send Gramma an email right now.
Fern,
Grandma can view her email, but can't respond because there is something the matter with her keyboard. I think Richard is going to take a look at it later to see if he can figure out what's wrong.
OK. Thanks for the heads up.
i hope the problem with the keyboard isnt that its not in alphabetical order
LOL (I think that is the proper lingo!) Actually, I think Grandma might prefer a keyboard that was alphabetical. Much easier, when you don't know how to type, that is. Anyway, she has a wireless keyboard, and the keys don't work. We tried changing the batteries, but still nothing. It's a new keyboard, so go figure.
"Where's the anykey?" Homer Simpson
what is grandma's email.....
char@rubyville.net
Post a Comment